"I want to be your favorite place to go when you’ve had a bad day or a good day." —
Unknown (via fearlessknightsandfairytales)
(Source: niccoolleeyy, via andimedicine)
There is someone out there for everybody.
It just might be a goose.
relationship status: waiting for my one true goose
"1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough." — things to remember, -n.m. (via underneath-the-southern-moon)
Chest deep, I risked my phone’s life to take this
(Source: enlightened-globetrotter, via riavioli)
"If anyone else were to kiss me, all they would taste is your name." — Clementine von Radics (via wildthornberry)
(Source: cestlavieparis, via wildthornberry)
can we appreciate that it’s almost 3am and i’m still awake because of a cup of tea that i had at 12 midday yesterday this is blasphemy
So there’s a guy at my gym who draws these on a weekly basis and I don’t want it to stop